zondag 20 augustus 2017

PKP17

At the last minute we decided to visit Pukkelpop again.
We just couldn't resist the Afghan Whigs and At the Drive-In ☆


I could have seen the Afghan Whigs earlier in the summer of 2012.
Then I bought a PKP ticket for 3 days but the traveling, temperature (36˚ C)
and no shade because all the big trees had been cut after the disaster of 2011...
it was too exhausting for me so I went to the festival on Thursday and Saturday.
As a result I missed the Afghan Whigs on Friday ☹

The Afghan Whigs still rock!


Diehard with worn out shirt, line-up 1986 (my first PKP visit dates back to 1992)


Bananaman




You can find my earlier blog posts here: 
20142013, 2012: Foo Fighters + Amatorski + Mike Snow + Bjork + post,
our story about 2011 and moving pictures Belgium News 2011.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten