maandag 20 augustus 2018

Fern Love


We have searched for a specific fern for quite some time...

We found and ordered  Goniophlebium subauriculatum online at Farnwerk shop.
The plants shipped on Monday and arrived on Thursday at my neighbours house.
Checking the tracking number I discovered this on Saturday...
and my neighbours weren't at home.... gggrrrrrrr 
On Sunday morning I could pick up the plants, almost a whole week after being sent.
And we received, in almost perfect condition, two beautiful plants!

For us there's just one shortcoming...
the Farnwerk website is only available in the German language.
Thankfully they answered my mail in English perfectly. So no worries.
Hopefully their website will be available in English eventually!
Then we definitely will order again!!! (big smile)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten