vrijdag 25 oktober 2019

Chuffed!


In case you've been visiting my blog for a longer time,
you might know I'm a huge fan of artist Gerrit Neven.
You can find earlier posts: here and here.

Recently we were lucky enough to meet and talk to him again!

When we bought our fist watercolour from this artist,
I did mention I'm really fond of pollarded willows (smile).

And then unexpectedly we received an email... Gerrit Neven was
hesitating to say goodbye to his most favourite watercolour ever but...
he was probably also realising we would cherish the work in our living room
after having been the pièce de résistance in his living for quite some time.
Thankfully he thought of us, his Belgian admirers (big smile).

A couple of weeks later in the gallery...

a sneaky shot... 

(I did ask permission to place this photo on the internet)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten