woensdag 6 mei 2020

We All Need Our "Eigen Stekje"


The Dutch word for a cutting "stekje" has a second meaning in Dutch :
"eigen plek" or "thuis", translated your "own place" or "home" in English.
So "We All Need Our "Eigen Stekje" means "We All Need Our Own Place".
I really hope everyone of you has a save place right now!

Although I should have more time to be more productive, my life has slow down.
We spend so much more time in the garden and outside than we normally do.
I enjoy having more time to relax, reflect and spend more time with the kenderman & cats.
I prefer to be able to meet with family and friends, even colleagues (smile)...
but I'm so glad we're both lucky enough to be able to work from home!
The kenderman just loves to see me multiplying ferns (big smile)

Keep your distance, hang in there, hold on and love one another!


 the mother fern...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten